Powered by Blogger.

6 Must Read Comments from the "White People" Documentary YouTube Video

A butt-fucking (or perhaps a butt-fuckee in his case) homosexual named Jose Antonio Vargas who is
a bonafide illegal alien who has illegally falsified a social security card has teamed up with Jewish Viacom youth propaganda wing MTV to produce a documentary called "White People."

From the trailer, it appears it is a flamboyant lisping queer who took the time away from ingesting other men's feces chases down White people on college campuses demanding that they feel sorry for being born to the greatest race on planet earth.

The trailer video on Youtube has been down voted many more times than it has been up voted, and it's not particularly close.  So I went and took the time to pull some of the best comments. Here are the 6 best responses to an anti-White illegal alien's hate film.

1. What is Your End Game?
"So I'm a lower middle class white male. What exactly does everyone want from me? Seriously I want to know. I'll be helpful if I can.Bare in mind I'm never gonna apologize to black people for being white. I'm never gonna apologize to feminists for being a guy.  I'm never gonna apologize for slavery. Wish it didn't happen just like I wish there was no such thing as cancer, & if it were my decision it never would've happened. Nor if it were up to me would the pre (& post) Civil Rights inequality have happened that has set black America on a path of less education & wealth leading to the higher % of negative statistics in that community. So what do you want from me?Also can someone explain what exactly gets fixed from people, the government & especially the trash ass media demanding average white men to be in a constant state of apology to every minority & woman in America for things we've never contributed to?  
- Scott Broyles

2. Inconvenient Lack of Privilege
"Anyone else notice that when anyone talks about or to white people about their privilege, they only do it to the upper middle class whites? I've never seen anyone ask someone like my grandfather who was a garbage man about his privilege. Or my mother who was a single mom of two working on the line in a factory for 15 years. Or the countless small towns of mostly white working class families who are struggling with poverty and drugs. I guess that wouldn't be good publicity."

3. I Didn't Get My "White Privilege"...
"I feel no guilt for being white. Why should I feel guilty and apologize for the actions of someone else that I happen to share a skin hue with. Also this white privilege everyone goes on about I sure wish I knew where the hell mine was... maybe when I was born the doctor forgot to give me mine. "
4.  Err-- What About "Black Privilege"
"I am white, and I don't feel sorry or feel I should apologize for shit, here's why. I was born and raised here in California and my whole life people told me I should feel bad about something that happened around 200 years ago. All of my Ancestors are from the north and Europe. When I was in elementary school I was standing in line for lunch and a black boy came up to me and started making fun of me: because I was white! He called my cracker, snowflake, etc. I didn't think those words were bad but then he started saying how I should go back to my slave farm and shit like that. After almost 10 minutes of staying silent, I spun around and said "Fuck you Nigger" and I was expelled from school for "Racism" that is pure bullshit. I have never thought I should automatically get what I want because I'm white, I never thought I was better than other people because I'm white or did I think I was worth anything more. Media focuses on the very rare occasions where a white police man or a white person kills a black person and says that they are "Mistreated" but statistically Blacks represent 13% of the population yet commit 50% of all reported murders. 90% of all Black Murders were committed by other black people. So why is it that we focus on that rare scenario and say they are discriminated when they kill so many of their own as well? Correct me if I'm wrong but this is why I have nothing to apologize for. White privilege doesn't exist anymore. In fact black privilege is at an all time high. Now may I remind you, not all black people are like this, my boyfriend is half black and we get along perfectly. " 

5. Can You Migrate Into "White Privilege?"
 "My ancestors came from a poor family in Hungary in the 1900's. They never owned slaves and they were against slavery. Both my parents grew up poor and in bad situations, no mom, family of alcoholics, etc. They worked their asses off and taught me morals of that life. Just because I go to a private school and live in a nice house doesn't mean my grandfather was part of the KKK. I am not racist but I am discriminated against many times by fellow teens, that go to my school. A Latino boy almost punched me because I listened to a song by a black composer. That is true racism."

 6. Privilege Acquired Through Sweat
"Anyone else notice that when anyone talks about or to white people about their privilege, they only do it to the upper middle class whites? I've never seen anyone ask someone like my grandfather who was a garbage man about his privilege. Or my mother who was a single mom of two working on the line in a factory for 15 years. Or the countless small towns of mostly white working class families who are struggling with poverty and drugs. I guess that wouldn't be good publicity."

Bonus: The Non White Reaction & Other Comments

"Sooooo many white butthurt ppl disliking the vid 😂😂 u guys should just should just stick with school shootings lmfao "
"This is so distasteful even for MTV standards. I'm mixed Hispanic and black and have been going to school with white people all my life in Texas and trust me when I say that putting a show on TV for awareness is not the answer at all. Is this suppose to make me hate white people or something?"
"White people want to be oppressed so badly lmao. I wish I had the same struggles as whites people do."
"A show about white people? Why not a show about black people and THEIR privileges? White people, such as I, have obvious privileges. Black people usually don't get their opinions out because of the color of their skin and how they act. White pride is not that important in America. Our pride is already out there. For blacks, not so much. I hope you guys know what I am talking about here."

"This video proves that it's the white men fault.. white people just won't accept it.."
- I won't promote who said this cause its a spam account. #NegroGrammer

"I'm black and I hate white guilt shit, most white people aren't racist or anything like that, don't put their ancestors faults on them."

I will save you the trouble and watch the documentary and write a review on it within a week of its airing. Be sure to check back.